CCD Data Reduction Package
CCDPACK is a package of programs for performing the initial reduction
of CCD-like data and for registering and combining it. It was developed by
the now closed Starlink project.
CCDPACK is still in use by the EAO so will continue to be supported
for their purposes, if you have any EAO CCDPACK related problems, then
contact EAO support, otherwise you should join the Starlink support
mailing list and see what help might be available. I will probably
respond to simple support requests when I can.
If you want a copy of CCDPACK then you should get a copy of the
EAO Starlink release.
Bugs and fixes
For a list of bugs and fixes in the current CCDPACK see the
news file in the latest EAO release.
Information about CCDPACK
The following information about CCDPACK is available in hypertext form:
- The main CCDPACK user guide and reference manual
- Screenshots of Version 4 new features
- Screenshots of some of the new graphical features coming up.
- Automatic mosaicing
- A demonstration of CCDPACK's non-interactive mosaicing abilities
- XREDUCE GUI
- A Starlink Bulletin article about the interactive data reduction
graphical user interface introduced at version 2.0
- The CCDPACK overview glossy brochure