Transfer reference positions between images
This window is designed for transferring reference positions from
one image to another. To use it you need to go through several stages:
This should result in a entry which has accurate RA/Dec coordinates
and the associated X-Y position on your uncalibrated image. Now press
"Add-row" to generate a new blank entry, select it and repeat the
procedure. When you've added enough reference points press "Accept" to
transfer then into the originating toolbox, in which you can do the
- Display the reference image with RA/Dec calibration in a new window.
- Select it in the "RA/Dec image:" menu.
- Select the reference data in the table that you want to "update".
- Press "Update X-Y" and select an object on the image you want
- Press "Update RA-Dec" and select the same object on the